Hursh Christmas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hursh Christmas

A place to put your Christmas lists for your Santa to look up.

2 posters

Noah's list

Noah

Noah's list Empty Noah's list

Post  Noah Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

The following list is of things Id like to have but obviously not all the items can be purchased so as far as priorities the instrument is first followed by tools and then games then movies. If possible something from each category would be cool and if you shop around looking for better prices that may be possible. For where to get the instrument ask Nathaniel, for the tools look at harbor freight and ask dad, for the games look at GameStop, other local stores as well as amazon. For the movies fye or Zia records is a great place to start and is a great source for cheap movies I don't care if they're used so long as they're still in pretty good shape.

I want duduk which is a Armenian instrument and I'd like it in key D.
    I know one can be found at bytheswordinc website but ask Nathaniel where he bought his
    Or a clarinet would be cool if you can find a good one for a good price if not no sweat. But I have seen them at bookmans.

I want tools. Tools sets would be great but I already have an Alan key set in metric. Soldering iron would be nice and the solder to go with. And a third hand, which is a thing that has alligator clips and a magnifying glass to hold what your working on and make it easier to see( ask Nathaniel he knows what I mean).

Games I would like are fps and rts game I really want the original Starcraft for Mac osX 10.6.8

Movies I want In order of preference
    Harry Potter -# 1, 2, 3, 4, 7pt1&2
    Lotr the trilogy extended editions
    The chronicles of Riddick and the newest Riddick
    Ironclad
    Robin Hood with Russell Crowe
    Pirates the black pearl
    Airforce one with Harrison ford
    Lord of war
    All the new Sherlock Holmes movies
    Marx brothers ( I already have a night at The opera, go west, the big store, room service, at the circus)
    Romeo must die
    Iron man 1
    Men in black 1&2

Ps sorry bout the formatting I did it on my phone.
    And if you want you can ask mom or dad or anyone you think might know of something cool I have mentioned but could think of to put down here.
    Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

Noah's list Empty Re: Noah's list

Post  Nathaniel Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Noah

Post  Noah Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Why are their reviews so bad
    Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

Post  Nathaniel Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 pm

What do you mean? They all seem fairly decent?

Just kidding, i've replaced it with a different one but at only 2 reviews the other can't be wholly discounted as terrible...
    Noah

Post  Noah Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:10 pm

That's weird i just looked at it and it said 1 star

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am