Hursh Christmas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hursh Christmas

A place to put your Christmas lists for your Santa to look up.

Catherine's List

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Catherine's List Empty Catherine's List

Post  Admin Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Well, I'm always at a loss for my Christmas list, so some of this is kind off the top of my head (sorry to whatever sucker has to shop for me):
    -Books (I love fantasy/fiction...ex. a lot of the stuff by R.A. Salvatore ( I already have the Dark Elf Trilogy), stuff like the Harry Potter Series (I already have all of these too FYI))
    -Art (cool stuff for my home can include beautiful photography taken by your own two hands if you're good at it, I also take ceramics, paintings, metalcraft, and woodworking)
    -I wouldn't mind a dressform (preferrably one in the size range of like 2-8 or 4-6 depending on who its made by...also if you can find one that is a bit of the steampunk persuasion, I would be so ecstatic I might explode)
    -I like Urban Decay eyeliner in "Underground" and "ransom" and whatever-the-plain-black-one-is-called (a deep gold color would be cool too Smile)
    -I like Urban Decay eyeshadow in darker bronzes, coppers, or golds (think antiqued metal)
    -Also, bestowing upon me some magical sewing skillz would be greatly appreciated.
    -If all else fails, I really like the Crispin Honeycrisp unfiltered cider
    I could also do with some Clinique products (liquid facial soap for oily combination skin, and their fabulous new moisturizing gel lotion thingy)
    I'm deeply apologetic because this isn't a very fun list to shop for... Sad

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:30 am